- 1 Grapevine Wreath (I used the 14" I believe)
- 3-4 Bunches of Fake Flowers (I used white and yellow)
- 1 Small-Medium Wooden Letter (of your last name!)
- Acrylic Paint (I used turquoise)
- Paint Brush
- Hot Glue Gun
- String/Twine (for hanging)
First you want to paint your wooden letter using your acrylic paint and brush. I only did one coat and it was fine, and dried in about 20-30 minutes. Set it aside to dry. Take your flower bunches and separate them into individual strands or stems. I found it easiest to stick the flower stems into the wreath and secure them as best as I could by kind of winding them into the wreath. I also used the hot glue to glue down certain areas, especially at the end points. Play around with the placement to get them looking how you want. Once the letter is dry, use hot glue to attach it to the wreath. Finally, attach some twine/string to the top (my wreath had a loop at the top to make it easier), and cut it to the length you need for hanging. Hang it up and admire your cheerful springtime wreath!