Sunday, November 18, 2012

When You Love Something...

I love planning weddings.  I love designing, I love creating, I love searching the internet for hours in order to find the perfect inspiration.  I planned my first wedding (my own) over a year ago now, and though it was a tad-bit stressful, I loved it.  When my sister and her now husband set their wedding date, I started actively helping her plan her big day, and I loved it.  After her wedding, I realized that even though I wasn't able to plan a wedding for myself anymore, and I had no more sisters to help plan weddings for, I didn't want to stop.

Hence the blog.  I hope to share some of my inspirations, some things that I have done, and some things that I would do if I were to have another wedding (though I don't anticipate it!). 

I always tell people that my next career will be wedding planning, and though I love what I currently do (teaching social studies to middle/high schoolers), I hope that one day I will be able to live my other dream.  I hope that you enjoy my blog and perhaps find some inspiration of your own.  And who knows, maybe one day I'll be able to help you plan your special day.

Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment